Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Program major in:
– Financial Management
– Human Resource Development Management
– Marketing Management
The Business Education Program equips students with adequate functional knowledge and skills to meet the growing manpower needs in business and industry.
Imbued with the Ignacian Marian Core values of faith, humble service, and excellence, the graduates of this program manifest a high sense of integrity and accountability, dedication, and commitment to assume supervisory and managerial responsibilities within their organization, pursue graduate studies in business and management and manage a business.
The graduate of the BSBA program will be able to:
1. Demonstrate knowledge of the management process and an ability to assess industry attractiveness and the competitive environment;
2. Apply fundamental processes, theories and methods to business communication in the workplace by effectively communicating orally and in writing using both English and Filipino;
3. Develop Marian-Ignacian leadership and interpersonal skills to promote change, communicate vision, provide a sense of direction and inspire employees;
4. Exemplify the practice of the Gospel values with a strong sense of nationalism and social responsibility to preserve and promote Filipino historical and cultural heritage;
5. Exhibit a high degree of integrity and morality in working effectively and independently in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
The graduates will be able to:
1. Express ideas clearly and discuss the latest progress and developments in the specific field of practice;
2. Communicate effectively using written and oral skills appropriate for business communication;
3. Develop skills to work effectively in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams;
4. Analyze business and organization situations using professional, social and ethical approaches to decision-making based on the application of professional standards;
5. Preserve and promote the Filipino culture and heritage in all aspects of business administration and management;
6. Practice the values of integrity and fairness in preparing, analyzing and evaluating reports, proposes concept papers to fulfill Christ’s mission of promoting a free and just society;
7. Apply an understanding of business for both local and global operations and markets;
8. Demonstrate critical thinking skills in business-related situations;
9. Apply technology to enable business growth, development and sustainability and aid in producing quality service fulfilling Christ’s mission of stewardship;
10. Exercise Ignacian Marian leadership in the performance of their tasks and functions guided by the core values of faith, a high degree of personal responsibility and accountability, and humble service;
11. Conduct feasibility study and pioneer viable business ventures in the community to increase employment and productivity to fulfill God’s plan of sustainability and quality of life;
12. Create business plans that respond to the call of the country’s national development thrust concerns and socio-economic indicators guided by the Ignacian Marian values of faith, service, and excellence.